Join the French Side Travel Team and become part of the adventure!
If you want to work with us, please send us your application (CV + Cover Letter) at email@example.com.
You have completed at least two years of higher education.
You have a successful experience in designing or selling tailor-made trips.
You are fluent in English.
TYPES OF INTERNSHIPS
Different missions and different lengths.
TYPES OF POSITIONS
- Counseling clients autonomously, from receiving their initial request to closing the sale.
- Analyzing and understanding requests (profile of the client, interests, general or specific wishes, travelling habits…).
- Preparing tailor-made programs for the clients.
Booking & Operational Officer
- Autonomously making reservations for services chosen by clients and ensuring that operations on the field go along smoothly, from clients’ arrival to their departure.
- Making reservations with hotels, transportation, guides, and local operators…in accordance with service contracts made with the client.
- Responsible for fare negotiations with transportation, guides, local operators, etc.
- Solving problems that might arise during the clients’ stay (trip cancellation, luggage loss, flight cancellation or delay, passport loss or theft, illness…)
- Sending and analyzing post-trip feedback